!Hola!

• Thread starter holden11
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
holden_11
I have been a GT fan since the beginning but have been slow to upgrade to newer consoles and therefore I just got my PS3 and GT5 on black friday of this year. I play with a DS3 but am trying to convice the wife that I need a wheel. I raced karts from the age of 11 until 17. I started out racing dirt ovals and progressed up to sprint tracks and street courses. Eventually I got tired of racing the same po-dunk guys but didn't have enough money to compete in such orginizations as the FIA Constructors Cups. Recently I had a '91 Cavalier that I raced at our local paved oval in a Hornet class and was able to race the track owners Late Model a few times until he went belly up.

Anyway, I am ripping up GT5 at the moment and am around level 30 in both A and B spec catagories. I don't play online much because it seems most rooms are either drifting or drag racing and I don't get much pleasure out of either one. I would like to "friend" anyone that is interested. I don't have much interest in helmets, suits, horns, paint or museum cards, so if you want mine just let me know.

Welcome to GTPlanet! 👍
Always remember though, never give away something for nothing. :sly:

Tell the wife if she gets you a wheel you'll let her have a go :lol:

Welcome to :gtplanet:!

Back