symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 22, 2012 #1 Hey guys I have a Holden Commodore and Monaro to give away. Can't begin until Friday 27th. There is 1 slot left. Friday 27th 1.cgg199 - Commodore sent Saturday 28th 2.guyr1 - Monaro sent Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
Hey guys I have a Holden Commodore and Monaro to give away. Can't begin until Friday 27th. There is 1 slot left. Friday 27th 1.cgg199 - Commodore sent Saturday 28th 2.guyr1 - Monaro sent
cgg Messages 1,380 United Kingdom Messages cgg199 Apr 22, 2012 #2 Can I have the Commodore. Its the only Australian Car I don't have.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 22, 2012 #3 cgg Can I have the Commodore. Its the only Australian Car I don't have. Click to expand... Ok done.
guyr1 Messages 296 orpington Messages guyr1 Apr 22, 2012 #4 I would like the monaro please, I have not got it yet. Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
guyr1 Messages 296 orpington Messages guyr1 Apr 22, 2012 #5 guyr1 I would like the monatomic have not go it yet. Click to expand... Sorry on iPhone I would like the monaro please. Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
guyr1 I would like the monatomic have not go it yet. Click to expand... Sorry on iPhone I would like the monaro please.
guyr1 Messages 296 orpington Messages guyr1 Apr 22, 2012 #6 Sorry on my iPhone , I would like the monaro please, I have got it yet.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 27, 2012 #7 guyr1 Sorry on my iPhone , I would like the monaro please, I have got it yet. Click to expand... Fr sent please accept so I can send
guyr1 Sorry on my iPhone , I would like the monaro please, I have got it yet. Click to expand... Fr sent please accept so I can send
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 27, 2012 #8 cgg Can I have the Commodore. Its the only Australian Car I don't have. Click to expand... Fr sent please accept so I can send
cgg Can I have the Commodore. Its the only Australian Car I don't have. Click to expand... Fr sent please accept so I can send
guyr1 Messages 296 orpington Messages guyr1 Apr 27, 2012 #9 guyr1 Sorry on my iPhone , I would like the monaro please, I have got it yet. Click to expand... symo63 Fr sent please accept so I can send Click to expand... I will be online tonight and will accept FR.Thank you.
guyr1 Sorry on my iPhone , I would like the monaro please, I have got it yet. Click to expand... symo63 Fr sent please accept so I can send Click to expand... I will be online tonight and will accept FR.Thank you.
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 28, 2012 #10 guyr1 I will be online tonight and will accept FR.Thank you. Click to expand... Will send after next reset
guyr1 I will be online tonight and will accept FR.Thank you. Click to expand... Will send after next reset
guyr1 Messages 296 orpington Messages guyr1 Apr 28, 2012 #11 symo63 Will send after next reset Click to expand... Ok thank you in advance.