Holden Commodore/ Holden Monaro Cv8

  • Thread starter Thread starter symo63
  • 13 comments
  • 911 views
Messages
1,110
Australia
VIC
Messages
theroy1963
Messages
symo63
Hi I have a Holden Commodore SS and Holden Monaro Cv8 available.

Let me know if they interest you and what you want to trade for them.
 
Last edited:
OMG I have been waiting the the frigging Manaro for AGES! I need that car or I will die. :dopey:

My garage is in my signature, take a look what you may be interested in. But be reasonable, I'm not trading an X2010 or something like that for it.
 
Last edited:
Have these just been added? Don't think I've ever raced against one, but would love to know where to find them...
 
Bump* Please reply.
 
Egor
Bump* Please reply.

Hey man I will just give u one. What is your psn I'd?
 
It does say under my name.
 
maybe both for a S.Vettel or a prototype? check sig if not
 
Egor
It does say under my name.

Ok cool. Will try and send it tonight.
 
dazzee
maybe both for a S.Vettel or a prototype? check sig if not

Which one are u after? Monaro or Commodore or both? What other car do u have to trade?
 
bump
 
I have one Commodore and one Monaro to give away. First one gets the choice, and the second gets what is left.
 
I'll take a commodore!! What you want for it?
 
I'll take a commodore!! What you want for it?

Hey mate, I am giving one away.

Add me and i will give one to you. PSN: symo63
 
Back