Holden Commodore SS Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter evilmat360
  • 11 comments
  • 800 views
Messages
197
United Kingdom
Great Britain
Messages
Evilmat360
Trading My Holden Commodore SS has some miles and changes.

Looking for a gt academy 370z especially,but taking offers for it as i would like it out of my garage.

Thanks
 
Any FR's and trades will now have to wait until tommorow
 
Available to trade again
 
You have the gt academy 370z? And your trading it for a Holden commodore.
If you are I will fr you when I get on
 
Doesn't look like they want it so it's still available for trade
 
Put a sports exhaust on the Commodorre, you won't want to trade then, best sound on GT5!
 
trade for 5 matte or chrome paints?

can trade in about 2 hours.
 
I can do for a mix of mattes and chromes,one of each colour is ok send an fr. To evilmat360
 
Sorry, been a little busy, sending you the car now
 
Sorry flybynighter I will trade with sidewaysfordays as he replied first
 
Thanks for quick trade sidewaysfordays
 
Back