Holden Commodore

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonesy97
  • 10 comments
  • 740 views
Messages
12
Australia
Nsw
Messages
F-bomb1497
i'm currently trying to find the Holden Commodore with no luck so i am trying here.
The car can be any colour and preferably stock standard.
I am able to give you a modified Lancia Delta HF Integrale or a modified Ferrari 512BB for it or possibly even something else.
 
Last edited:
Maybe I can help you. I have a Holden Commodore. I'm willing to trade, but I prefer a non-modified car. You can find a list of the cars I alreade have/still miss in my sig. Make me an offer if you are interested...
 
I have one for you. I went on a shopping rampage and bought everything in the UCD, but I dont really want it.
 
I have one for you. I went on a shopping rampage and bought everything in the UCD, but I dont really want it.

Cool.. I could give you my lancia delta hf integrale or if you want something else i could see what i can do..
 
hmm, and what about my offer? Not good enough?
 
Cool.. I could give you my lancia delta hf integrale or if you want something else i could see what i can do..
Yeah, Delta is fine.
 
Jonesy97
You have your delta so now could you send me my commodore please

I have 2 stockers out of the UCD if you still need one
 
You have your delta so now could you send me my commodore please

You know, I cant send cars when im asleep. I went to sleep right after I posted the message.
 
Back