holden hp

  • Thread starter Thread starter amhowie
  • 6 comments
  • 803 views
Messages
296
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
amhowie
I have both holdens and I have done them up to get them to there max hp which is 705.
I have been talking to other people about the holdens and they tell me there hp is 742.
I just want to know why some holdens get to 742hp and some only get to 705hp?
and
if anyone else has this 705hp to?

P.S this is with a engine rebuild and oil change.
 
Last edited:
Ok if you do the engine rebuild it won't give you the HP boost from oil change that's why my Toyota Monolta has 1040hp instead of 987hp
 
yeah mate my monaro has 742hp never rebuilt the engine
 
Your Holden must have a lot of miles I am guessing? At a certain point, no matter a rebuild or oil change, a car will permanently lose HP if it has high miles.
 
No as long as you keep changing oil it won't and if you keep racing it online the HP should keep going up i have one on other profile that has 810hp
 
...if you keep racing it online the HP should keep going up...

OK I guess I haven't been paying the closest attention, but...

Why would racing online increase your horsepower? :odd:
 
Idk I thought the same I wasn't intill last update
 
Back