HOLDEN Vs FORD GT5 ONLINE AUSTRALIAN RACING LEAGUE

  • Thread starter Thread starter CLIFFO_83
  • 37 comments
  • 6,681 views
2 pm sent.
A response from another aussie would be appreciated.
 
Great idea guys I've got all three cars, so count me in. PSN: JoshVdk
 
I was just thinking about this, and was gonna make my own thread, before reading finding this one. I was hoping for something like the AU v the vy commodore....but someone would need to get a good tune, so the holden could keep up with the ford.

I think it was a great idea, too bad, it didn't get off the ground.
 
Set a limit to the Horsepower and performance points and the cars should be fairly even. This is a race series that has a lot of merit, it just needs to be set up right.

Evan
 
Hey guys, i wont be joining this league. But i was wondering if the only way to get those Holdens and Fords is by Auction. Thanks in advance.
 
I would also like to get into this, but i cant seem to fine the SS anywhere, iv seen others online with it
 
Looks like this thread had been dead for a while, I wonder if cliffo is still around?
I've got all 3 cars, I found the AU Falcon about a month after getting the game, and had the other 2 holdens for quite some time now.
It's a shame that there's only these 3 Aussie cars as there is a lot of classics in this country, fingers crossed that there's more in the next GT and that they're premium models!
Feel free to add me, my PSN is my username
 
Back