Homologation upgrade to Racing Tires!

• Thread starter brooster
  • 3 comments
--> Homologation in Forza 7 should have a Racing Tires option for most if not all of the car divisions. <--

Many of the people in the real world that go to "race Days" bring Racing Tires. Before they hit the track they put on their Racing Tires.

Forza 7 should have an option in Homologation for adding Racing Tires. If you add Racing Tires everybody in the race upgrades to Racing Tires!
Simple solution to the slippy-slide street tire racing.

I agree, first upgrade I did on almost every car in FM6, race tires! I really do like the homologation , but I like system just a bit more freedom in there to upgrade to race slicks.

To be honest, race tires aren't even necessary the vast majority of the time. I only used them when I would bring a low end car far out of its class. They tend to take points that can be more useful somewhere else.

I think they based tires on what people made the fastest builds with in previous games.
For example, a "b class" 300hp 2500lb car on racing tires, isn't as fast around most tracks as the same car, "b class", with the 360hp 2400lb on sports tires that you can use at the same performance rating.

Back