Honda/acura-1/4-competition-30k Limit (honda Heads)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dogg2k78
  • 3 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
2
THIS IS FOR ALL THE HONDA LOVERS AND TUNERS

YOU HAVE 30K DOLLARS TO BUILD THE FASTEST HONDA.

1. Freebeis
-Full Custom Tranny
-Full Limited Slip
-Full Suspension
-Nos
2. Anything goes
3. Wheels and wings are free
4. You cannot spend more than 30k or you are disqualified.
5. Have fun tuning the 4 bangers! This is pretty hard!

Post your cars
Car Price,Price Mods, 1/4-Time, Tuning Specs.

Sir-II EG Civic 95 (Stock 17.089)

$5475- Car
$1000- race chip (hondata)
$4500- rc exhaust (Greddy Sp)
$900- rc flywheel (7lb ACT Flywheel)
$1000- weight reduction Stage 1
$50- oil change (Mobil One 5w-30)
$11500- Na Tuning
total spent
$29425

13.977 is the best time Tuned and still tuning.

FULL TRANNY FREE
FULL LIMITED SLIP FREE
FULL SUSPENSION FREE
FREE NOS

I will post top ten every three days.
Have fun!!
 
Just for the record, it's nitrous, not NOS. I can't believe NOS doesn't sue all the people who use their name for stuff...
 
Just for the record, in GT4 it IS NOS.
 
Free advertising.
Like kleenex, and drywall (gypsum wall board), or even IBM computers. Some people that I know call a computer an IBM no matter if it is custom built, dell, or gateway.

I wish I could have a name brand that is synomonous with that particular product
 
Back