Honda Challenge Car Pack - Jan 15th

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 19 comments

Populuxe

シアトル買い出し紀行
Premium
United States
Seattle-ish
According to Autoblog, there will be a new Honda Challenge Car Pack out on January 15th, and it will be free.

The guys at Turn 10 Studios have more DLC served up for Forza Horizon. On January 15, 2013, we'll get the Honda Challenge Car Pack that puts the 2013 Honda Civic Coupe, an HPD Rally Fit and a 1986 Honda Civic Si Coupe in our garage. Part of Honda's effort to return the Civic to its former place in everyone's hearts, we presume.

The Challenge part of the equation will be the online race against Scott Dixon, wherein you try to beat the IndyCar driver's time around a track in a 2013 Civic Si for the chance to meet the racer in person. What's more, Horizon players will get to choose the track – look for the Honda section in Xbox Live and place your vote by January 8 for the showdown venue. There's also a photo contest that starts on January 15, the same day that the absolutely free challenge pack will be available. The winner of that contest will get custom-wrapped Civic Si Xbox 360 console.

Really looking forward to the '86 Si. :) I wonder if we have to post on Twitter or some such BS in order to enter the Dixon challenge. I wish they wouldn't insist on social media rubbish in order to participate in their mini-contests.

I'm looking forward to these, especially the older Civic. Now that we have the rally expansion, I'm willing to give FWD cars some love with the rally upgrades.

It's not just Autoblog, ForzaMotorsport.net has it wrong too.
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/2013_Civic_Si_Challenge
...the 1986 Honda Civic Si Coupe was the Japanese hot hatch that set the stage for Honda’s greatest performance front-drivers.

I think the confusion comes from the similar style Accord Aerodeck was often thought of as a coupe.

Has anyone been able to download this yet? I see it on the XBox home screen, but when I press "download now" it goes to the page with all the Horizon add ons and it's not in there.

If you go to the Games section, then to the add-ons there will be a "Upshift Forza Horizon" ad on the main page, click on that, and it's right under the Forza Horizon demo.

Because of the way the internet works here, I won't be able to download this until after midnight, but I'm looking forward to tossing the '86 Civic around.

Back