Honda Civic Type R FK8 650PP Tuning Setup

Portugal
Lisbon
Oinsert_coinO
Hello to all 👋,
So since there isn't many tuning setups out there for this specific car (don't know why because is such a good car) i decided to create this thread to share with you my approach on the car and made an overall setup for it that you can use in almost all type of tracks (this specific tune was made for Laguna Seca)
The setup was made specific for a 650PP limit but I'm pretty confident that you can use it no problem with a fully powered version of it 😉

Hope you like 🤙

Attachments

• 181544b32c373-screenshotUrl.jpg
    181544b32c373-screenshotUrl.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 414
  • 181544b577a93-screenshotUrl.jpg
    181544b577a93-screenshotUrl.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Darn, saw this earlier and assumed it was a tune request. I actually wanted to run this car today but couldn’t find a tune. I’ll give it a run at Sarthe later and let you know.

This helped me big time. Thank you, not many people tune front wheel drive. Do you have anything on Audi 4 Group race class or Integra?
Take a look, there are great tunes for both the ‘95 and ‘98 on here somewhere.

This helped me big time. Thank you, not many people tune front wheel drive. Do you have anything on Audi 4 Group race class or Integra?
Hey mate, you're welcome, glad i could help 🙂. Actually this was my very first tuning setup for GT7 😅. I had some FWD tune setups in GT Sport but the physics in GT7 are quite different so i have to approach it with a different perspective as far as FWD tuning goes (for example this Honda Civic i had to soften up the rear-end, something that was unusual to do in GT Sport). I can give it a try tuning does cars you're looking for (the Audi gr4 and the Integra) 🙂👍

Darn, saw this earlier and assumed it was a tune request. I actually wanted to run this car today but couldn’t find a tune. I’ll give it a run at Sarthe later and let you know.

Take a look, there are great tunes for both the ‘95 and ‘98 on here somewhere.
Hey mate, hope you enjoy the setup 👍🙂. I didn't actually test it out on a fast track to see how it handles on high speed corners but since i test it out on mid to slow corners and it was much more composed and stable than stock i assumed that at the high speed ones the downforce would do it's job 😉👌🤙.

Actually you're correct there's another thread that i created earlier requesting some setups for this car but I've decided to create my own since i didn't get the replys i was hoping for 😅

Hey mate, you're welcome, glad i could help 🙂. Actually this was my very first tuning setup for GT7 😅. I had some FWD tune setups in GT Sport but the physics in GT7 are quite different so i have to approach it with a different perspective as far as FWD tuning goes (for example this Honda Civic i had to soften up the rear-end, something that was unusual to do in GT Sport). I can give it a try tuning does cars you're looking for (the Audi gr4 and the Integra) 🙂👍
Thanks!

Back