Honda CR-Z TC

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 5 comments
Scotland
Inverness
evanzo7
evanzo7
Alright Folks!

I am part of a GT5 Sunday League and obviously by the name we race on Sundays, we race every weekend.
The majority of our group raced together under a racing league but that came to an end so we all decided to stay together and set up our own private league.
We are currently in our 5th season. We have been changing the season concept each season and this time around we are having a 12 race series split into 3 sections of 4 races.
We have just completed the first four races and they where held in the Honda CR-Z TC with no tuning allowed at all, the only thing that could be changed was the tyre choice. We also run the Championship with no aids apart from ABS. There is also full damage on as well which makes things very interesting.

The four races we completed in these cars where fantastic, never have we had such close races in our league. We had people challenging for the win that until now never had a look in. They kept us all closely packed and it was all down to driver skill to who came out on top.
Our final race of the Honda's was the full version of Suzuka and that race is in my top 3 races in GT5. There was group of 3 of us that broke away slightly from the rest of the pack and we where battling constantly until the first round of pit stops where different strategies led us to being separated slightly.
The chasing pack looked like they where having a fantastic race too with 4th to 10th all being separated by less than 5 seconds for the majority of the race, we had 2 stragglers at the back who had damage early on.
All in all it was a great race!

These cars where fantastic cars to race in even though we only did 4 races, we are moving on to the EVO X TC for the next 4.
I highly recommend the CR-Z TC for people who are looking at cars to maybe incorporate into their race series or who are just looking for a good car to have fun, tight races with.

Below is some pictures taken form the Suzuka Race.

SuzukaCircuit-2.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_6-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_8-1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_10-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like fun :)
To bad I don't get good connection with European countries. I would probably join if I could!

Sounds like fun :)
To bad I don't get good connection with European countries. I would probably join if I could!

We have 3 Canadians in the league and they join no problem at all. One of them actually hosts the majority of the time.

If you haven't then I suggest using an ethernet cable if you can, makes for a much more stable connection.
Where I live has terrible internet and I always get disconnected but with the cable connected I have never had that issue :)

Nice :D I never really gave the CR-Z TC a good try, but maybe I should, your post really makes me want to give it a go :D

Back