Honda drag cool story! D.d.n.b.

Danny280zxturbo
:(Is cool tho C-losk, we can run another day ok bro!! Listen my Team will only be people I can trust because I had two members on my Team that they were just looking for tunes and left the Team. One of them is BMXNYfl and the other one is JvarEK9r!! So only people that I can trust will be on my team bro..No more HighBoost!!:( HighBoost will only be..DQ Brazil, FreddySR20DE, Ameer1055R, LANENANITROSA and if you want in you are welcome bro!👍 But we are not recruiting right now! Hope to see you soon online my friend so we can race!

That's crazy.

I don't get it :confused: what's the crazy part.

The crazy part is, he figured out how people are, and how hard it is to actually start a team:crazy:
Were about to cut some people we got 30 people on the Team:crazy: Its getting to hard to keep everyone up to speed, see how they are doing, or we out right don't like them anymore. Sad though we have to do this so close to our 2 year anniversary.

The crazy part is, he figured out how people are, and how hard it is to actually start a team:crazy:
Were about to cut some people we got 30 people on the Team:crazy: Its getting to hard to keep everyone up to speed, see how they are doing, or we out right don't like them anymore. Sad though we have to do this so close to our 2 year anniversary.

I see, in my opinion the best way to have a team is to have a max of 5-6 people, that way everyone can be on check and in the same room at the same time.

It is hard bro and thanks for the comment. To be honest with you, we learn the reality and some people just like to be in a Team to see what they get out of it! My friend DQ told me, "I told you Danny that is not easy to have a Team" he was so right about this! My updated roster is the following! (DQ Brasil, Danny280zxturbo) Owners! FreddySR20DE, Team OM, Ameer1055R Garage Manager, Tech9 supervisor... TeamSi22 original member! LANENANITROSA, New member!, NSXT-96 I think! new member! This is the roster for now and sorry if I didn’t mention you...I got a bad memory!!LMAO!! This week coming up I will open a Teams threads with pictures and cars AKA....My yellow EK RM AKA la banana, Black 96 prelude si, Doberman, DQ EK RM, hulk..These are just some examples of our cars nick name!!

Finally broke in my S2k and the NSX, lets see what I get now. BTW the Altezza I told you yesterday is very disappointing, I managed 11.4xx :yuck:.

Good luck to your team.
Also bro read bro about 500 times in this thread bro. :)

bro you need to chill with bro, bro. bro you say bro so much more than i do bro its crazy bro. i mean seriously bro. lol im playin. i say bro alot too actually.

bro you need to chill with bro, bro. bro you say bro so much more than i do bro its crazy bro. i mean seriously bro. lol im playin. i say bro alot too actually.
Thanks bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro, is an eco!!!!!LMAO!!!👍:crazy::ill::dunce::scared::dopey::)
Coming soon, Team HighBoost Roster, this week!! and also some ride pictures!

Last edited:
Back