Honda HSV-010 Anniversary High RPM Turbo not working

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by uglyfish42, Dec 31, 2013.

1. uglyfish42

uglyfish42

I have purchased both the Mid-Range Turbo and the High-RPM Turbo, but I cannot fit the High-Range Turbo to the car. When I bought it, it was put on in a settings profile (profile A at 600PP) that needed less power, so I removed it. I attempted to place it on a different settings profile (profile B supposed to be 650PP), but no matter what I try, i can only fit a Low-RPM turbo or a Mid-RPM turbo (netting about 641PP). I've seen that others have had the same issue, but haven't seen a fix yet. Please let me know if you've found one! Thanks!

2. fa1con

fa1con

I am having the same problem. On happened after 1.02

3. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Yep, I have got turbo problems with it too.

I originally purchased all of the turbos when I first used the car, Just now I have selected it to use again and have noticed that the high rpm turbo isn't even showing in the drop down selector.

Also switching from normal to low turbo does not register on the tune stats and effectively does nothing.

4. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

The High RPM turbo can be only be purchased and reapplied in GT Auto. The only car I've come across with this problem. When you put the high turbo on in GT Auto it shows in the tuning menu the mid rpm turbo I think, but the HP and PP figures should be correct.

Dutchyfutch likes this.
  5. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

I have.....

'Normal 591bhp @ 600pp'
    'Low xxxbhp @ xxxpp'
    'Mid 712bhp @ 634pp'

If I switch from normal to low, nothing happens, it stays at the normal values, and if I switch from mid to low, again nothing happens, it retains the mid values.

Only normal and mid are working.

EDIT: If I select the mid or low turbo on the car and exit the tuning screen, when I go back, if it was mid it has reverted back to low, and if it was low it will revert back to normal.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  6. uglyfish42

uglyfish42

I'm having the same problem with the turbos not staying changed in addition to the original issue. All I want is all my turbos to work!

7. maksiu3f

maksiu3f

I had similar issue. After buying mid range turbo in tuning shop I went back to garage to change few things. Switched back to normal turbo and I could not reapply my mid turbo but I could buy high rpm one and is now showing as mid. So now my 15th ann hsv has 663pp, 864bhp and 69.8kgfm.

Attached Files:

8. Snakebitten

Snakebitten

Yep. Ive mentioned it since te beginning. Still hasn't been patched.

Dutchyfutch likes this.
  9. NoumenonZ

NoumenonZ

I just noticed this problem when I had been tuning offline with the High RPM Turbo and went to go race online and was wondering why I couldn't hit sixth gear in a straight and noticed I was switched to Mid RPM Turbo and couldn't select High anymore. I hope they fix this because I love this car!

10. NoumenonZ

NoumenonZ

Still have the problem after latest patch.

11. Spiderman_Geek

Spiderman_Geek

Crap, I was hoping it was fixed.

12. Jayson619

Jayson619

Seems fixed now I think....

13. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Yep, I have already mentioned it yesterday in the 1.05 update undocumented changes thread HERE that this bug has now been fixed at last. :tup: :D

14. uglyfish42

uglyfish42

Woohoo! Sweet justice at last!

15. Le_Manuz

Le_Manuz

nobody have a problem with the turbo again ?
    or maybe it's my mind going mad
    i don't have the low rpm turbo anymore

16. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

I think it is how it was mean't to be now...... the car was not supposed to have a low turbo in the first place, it's presence is what was buggering up the use of the high turbo previous to update 1.05, since the low turbos removal with that update, the mid and high turbos have worked correctly.

17. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I don't see anything wrong with mine. 800+ HP HSV-010 sounds sweet ;)