Honda integra type r 95 (dc2) drag tune???

I'd imagine it's somewhere around a 131-132 top speed with ~50kg ballast, and a typical FWD suspension. I don't have one tuned, but that should get you started.

I'd imagine it's somewhere around a 131-132 top speed with ~50kg ballast, and a typical FWD suspension. I don't have one tuned, but that should get you started.
Nick is the new FF tuning GOD! Sorry Danny your place has been taking over by the darkside lol.

I'm having a pretty hard time. It's not easy. This is my first time tuning a car by my self. And it isn't coming good. I tried 8 different tunes non of them worked

I think I have a 95. I'll tune it when I get home. If you want, pm me and I'll help you out when I get home.

Are you flipping the transmission?

Y
I think I have a 95. I'll tune it when I get home. If you want, pm me and I'll help you out when I get home.

Are you flipping the transmission?
thanks and ya I flipped the tranny but it's either spinning wheels so much I spin out or just not launching

Nickrows

Spinning isn't a bad thing. It keeps the engine rpm up, thus preventing bogs.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure I have one. I'll tune it when I get home.

Edit: thought I had the car, but I have the 98 & 99, not the 95

Last edited:
Nickrows

Do you think it would work the same using either one?

Nickrows

I have a 95 I can send you nick so you can tune.

20131129_121058.jpg

This was my first tune with the tips I gave you earlier in the thread. Now if you want some help, post your suspension tune and I'll help you from there.

This doesn't bog on Indy either, so it should be competitive.

95' is faster on stock rims Nick, I know I know...

How much faster are we talking? That time above was literally my first flip, gear set, ballast, suspension. If it's like .01 faster with stocks, I might go for the record.

Jspec ran .707 with his just last week , he's using stocks... Danny mentioned that to me I a while back but I never tune mine, I'll let you know later on today

Jspec ran .707 with his just last week , he's using stocks... Danny mentioned that to me I a while back but I never tune mine, I'll let you know later on today

I just reran roughly the same tune (trans reset) with stocks and ran a 11.715. Pretty sure .70x will be in my near future

Latest Posts

Back