honda ns-x lm road car WANTED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revnne
  • 24 comments
  • 866 views
Messages
269
Messages
Revnine
Sorry i don't have tickets, but i have the dlc colors and some other paints. I can get any cars from the OCD and the NDC.
 
I have one in black.Would you do the NCD ZR1 painted in the dark military green?
 
sure! send an fr to Revnine
 
i could do one for a Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09 in ithica verde (stock color option)
 
the road is car is matte white. I want to say the stock color is silver
 
Last edited:
You have a matte white one?!
 
will you send first?
 
ok ill try, i can get on in about an hour, send me an fr at Revnine to make it faster
 
Can you explain this?

TP1
Revnne (GTP) / Revnine (PSN): NEGATIVE
Sent wrong coloured car as well as in the wrong order from the one I very clearly stated in my trading thread. Apologized for the inconvenience and promised to do right the following day. Came online and started playing some other game, I sent 4 PMs via PSN over the course of 40 minutes and not a single reply. Complete disregard for schedule. Wouldn't trust his word.
 
I honestly had no idea of the pm's, i offered to do him right, but never got a reply, ill pm him though explaining the mix-up, and if your commenting on the "will you trade first" it was b/c his signature said he would if you had over 110 posts, really it was an honest mistake, ill fix it...
 
and my brother was playing MW3 then, he probably just didn't pay attention...
And on my message board no gt5 it says I'm a good trader, please trust me
 
Tiger shark I will send first, I never called you a scammer, I hope you will still trade with me
 
yes i will. Just saying one of my trading rules, ive had a number of people send the wrong cars or no cars at all when I send first, thus loosing a trade day from it.
 
Ok thankyou sooo much
 
I can send in an hour or so
 
Just checked. Its matte white, wish you could see the oe color too
 
Something just came up, i can send you the lambo sometime tonight, just not sure when, sent the ns-x whenever i don't car if you send it tonight, tomorrow, or the next day.
 
Back