Honda NSX handling difficulty. (minor complaints)

• Thread starter PrinceAsh7
  • 5 comments
Canada
Canada
PrinceAsh
Hey everyone,
So heres the deal, firstly i would like to say that i love the NSX.
secondly, why, regardless of TCS does the NSX always oversteer. the acceleration is a bit off compared to other vehicles of similar specs.
I know Poly wants every car to ideally handle differently but for some reason the NSX feels a little off.
I have Project Cars 2, and i've tried the NSX on that as well, and handles similar to the way it does in GT Sport. (Don't worry, i love both games very much and wont do the "this one is better over the other" bs.)
Also, would the Super GT version of the NSX handle better? i have yet to save up enough money to buy it. (Spent my welcome 1mil on the Mclaren Ultimate <3 ).

If people could share their experiences with the NSX and TCS setup for tracks it would be great. i frequent the suzuka track and dragon one.

I had the same problem & i've set the differential in 10/5/60 & also the antiroll bars in 9 front 10 rear & add some camper on the rear! It worked for me u just have to be careful how to let off the throttle before the turn!

I had the same problem & i've set the differential in 10/5/60 & also the antiroll bars in 9 front 10 rear & add some camper on the rear! It worked for me u just have to be careful how to let off the throttle before the turn!
You mean the road version nsx right? Oops double posted, sorry!

Back