Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car TVR Cerbera Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter ATK7405
  • 8 comments
  • 673 views
Messages
9
United States
Raleigh, NC
Messages
ATK7405
I am new to this forum. I am in desperate search for two cars to further complete my collection - The Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car and the TVR cerbera Speed 12. I have 1200 cars, many rare models. Name your most wanted - we'll see what we can do.
 
I have the NSX in white and black and the speed 12 in flip flop yellow, green pearlscent, Rosso pearlscent and silver stardust metallic.
 
I have the NSX in white and black and the speed 12 in flip flop yellow, green pearlscent, Rosso pearlscent and silver stardust metallic.

Are you looking for anything in particular? I've got lots of paint, and too many cars to inventory.
 
If you can wait 2 days I will send it to you and you just pick a car to send me.
 
Thats a deal - username ATK 7405. I won't be online until then anyway.
 
ok what color of nsx and speed 12?
 
The NSX in black, and the TVR in green pearlescent.
 
No problem, will send after request accepted and I get these 2 other cars sent out
 
Final car sent out.. Enjoy
 
Back