Honda nsx-r prototype lm road car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millgate1
  • 11 comments
  • 2,954 views
Messages
474
Messages
millgate1
Hi, looking for the HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR and looking to trade now ^^ I've got a few cars with 0/0/0 that are no use to me, but may be to others. I'm willing to give 5 matte paints or one car. Name a and I'll see if I have it, thanks!

large.jpg
 
Last edited:
Why don't you check if it is tradeable?
 
So, does that mean your lazy?
Or trying to push your luck with the mod's?
Or .....

Woah, easy, what did I do wrong? I simply did not think of it. I'm not so lazy that I wouldn't type a few words into the search bar. I don't know how I didn't think of searching but I didn't, that's it. :dopey:
 
hi send me a fr and i will gift this car to you on friday thanks
 
It was easy, I was just curious.....

Good you checked it :D 👍
 
hi ive forgot to meantion car got some miles i think 55 or so :)
 
hi ive forgot to meantion car got some miles i think 55 or so :)

No worries ^^ It could have 50, 000 miles and I'd still want. The amount of changes and miles doesn't bother me, thanks again! :dopey:
 
Back