Honda nsx seasonal beast, will trade ticket 1000

  • Thread starter Thread starter dan0543
  • 5 comments
  • 619 views
Messages
198
England
Stoke
Messages
dan0543
Hi all, this is my first time on the marketplace.

I'm looking for a Honda NSX LM road car, the standard modelled one that always seems to wreck the seasonal leaderboards.:dunce:
I am willing to trade a ticket 1000, including a premium NSX super GT car.
Any takers?
 
sorry, the edit button doesn't work on the ps3

I forgot to note, name which super gt car you would like along with the ticket 1000.
Feel free to PM me!
 
You have PM 👍
 
I have a NSX R prototype LM road car if that any good
 
thats the one, but i've organised a trade now! Because we're in different time zones and can't trade right away, i'll mark this as complete when the trade is complete
 
Back