Honda NSX Tuned

Messages
62
Messages
I-Fling-Poo-At-U
I've got a few things i can give paint,mustang,rally car,fully tuned supra rz, and also a few other lower end cars.
 
Which one? And what's the rally car?
 
I have an NSX-R Proto LM Road Car. Interested?
 
I have an NSX-R Proto LM Road Car. Interested?

What u want for it ? I have matte gray paint and cars on list in first post.

also SgtBeano it's a Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
 
What are the 'Other Low-End Cars', then?
 
What are the 'Other Low-End Cars', then?

I've got Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10,Shelby Cobra premium top down model,Nissan 240 rally car,Chaparral 2J Race Car, and Buick special.
 
Update,I'd take any of the Honda NSX'S or a fully tuned Acura NSX.
 
I'd be interested in the 2J, which NSX do you want?
 
i'd like a fully tuned one i think there is a high end honda but it's only in used car lot if u get Acura one and fully tune it i'd take that to.
 
How about the Mugen NSX Race Car version for the 2J and the 240 Rally Car
 
2j is a high end race car why not that for nsx race car the 2j is an amazing car i have won a lot of b-spec races with it blows the other drivers away.
 
That's the offer, sorry if it doesn't work for you
 
well then i guess i'll look else where cause thats a rip off sorry.
 
No worries, out of interest how did you get the 2J?
 
I've a fully tuned Acura NSX with the racing modification... black w/neon green wheels. Its the premium model. PM me if interested.
 
I've a fully tuned Acura NSX with the racing modification... black w/neon green wheels. Its the premium model. PM me if interested.

what would u want for that i have a matte grey paint,supra rz,Shelby Cobra premium top down model,Nissan 240 rally car,Buick special,DeLorean.
 
Back