Honda Odyessy..Just Came up in my UCD, Anyone want swap???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rado-Steve
  • 7 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
373
Messages
Rado-Steve
This just appeared, apparantly its quite rare????

I'll buy if anyone wants to swap????

After DTM cars, Pug 205 T16's Rally Cars or anything VAG/BMW related that I don't already have :)

Cheers

Steve
 
Last edited:
Is this car really rare? It appear in my UCD 3 times this week.
 
Well I dunno, Never seen it before, Mygarage rates it as a 6 so must be fairly I assume!
 
In the UCD directory this car has shown uo more than 20 times...not rare at all...

My Gran Turismo reports on number of people who say they own it, not how often it appears.....

Most people don't buy it....so it gets the higher score. Just an FYI....
 
In the UCD directory this car has shown uo more than 20 times...not rare at all...

My Gran Turismo reports on number of people who say they own it, not how often it appears.....

Most people don't buy it....so it gets the higher score. Just an FYI....

Well I guess you must be whoop de doo then....

It shown up once in my time on GT5, If nobody wants it it will fall to the bottom of the pile!

Just thought i could help someone out whos collecting the lot as from what i heard it dunt show up often 💡
 
I will gladly trade you something for it. I haven't seen it pop up once.

I have the Alfa 155 and Opel Astra DTM cars if you're interested.

PSN: GoldnKnight22
 
I will gladly trade you something for it. I haven't seen it pop up once.

I have the Alfa 155 and Opel Astra DTM cars if you're interested.

PSN: GoldnKnight22

Thats sounds cool, I'll take the Alfa DTM car!

I will buy it ASAP! When can you trade???
 
Looks like this Has gone guys......
 
Back