Honda odyssey

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAMR
  • 24 comments
  • 704 views
Messages
142
United States
burbank
Messages
JAMR2010
Does anyone have one willing to trade or I can have?
 
I have one with miles but untouched. I'll get back to you tonight as i am in london today and won't be back til late
 
Last edited:
Ohkay forsure thanks man
 
Did you still want the odyssey?
 
I might have it if I do it is untouched.
 
For trade or I can have? Lol
 
Trade obviously lol
 
What you want for it? Lol
 
I don't have the Odessy but I do have the 03 element.
 
Lol I just checked my cud and there is an 03 odyssey. I can send Thursday.
 
Forsure let me know..give me a pm on that day then will do the fr's cool?
 
Will do. I have my calendar marked.
 
I'm guessing he stole trade off me :(
 
I'm sorry. I'm just trying to help someone.
 
Well how early can you do it?
 
He wins. Kinda booked for a while. Don't worry about it
 
Ok sorry about that bro
 
1st come, 1st serve I suppose. Not too worried
 
Do you have a genki hks s15?
 
We're tradeing for that tomorrow, remember?
 
Dammit man I keep forgeting is you lol!
 
But yeah were good for tommorow lol
 
Great, for the MR2 1600 G in 0/0/0
 
Oh I remember telling you it wasent a 0/0/0 but I was gunna modd it for you
 
Oh yeah, I forgot then lol. Sending to account gordongt1990 and recieveing from same account
 
Back