• 2 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
amuse_logo_lg.png

latest

"The street-tuned S2000 by Amuse."

The Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 is a modified Honda S2000 produced by AMUSE. It appears in GT4, GT5, GT6 and GTPSP.

The S2000 R1 from Amuse, a tuner with a reputation for building circuit-spec racers, is all about taking the fun of a race car to the streets and extracting even more driving pleasure from the stock S2000 by putting the car on a strict diet.

Rather than pare back on amenities like the audio system and air conditioning, the R1 achieves its lighter weight by swapping out materials. The hood, roof, trunk lid, and rear wing are all made from carbon composites. The exhaust manifold is made of thin stainless steel and the exhaust pipes are not titanium. The wheels and seats have also been swapped out for lighter replacements making total weight savings an impressive 110 kg.

Very little has been changed regarding the R1's engine, save for a reprogrammed computer to adjust for the advancement of the VTEC variable valve-timing system in keeping with the character of the new exhaust manifold. The R1 has been outfitted with "S" tires and an original Bilstein suspension kit which makes the suspension soft enough that the car's balance is not thrown off when the high-performance rubber is replaced with normal street tires.

The S2000 R1 has high performance limits but behaves with grace even when those limits are exceeded, making it an ideal choice for testing out your own driving abilities.

A light-tuned version of the Amuse S2000 is also available with a front lip spoiler as well as exhaust and coilover suspension.

Source: Gran Turismo 6 Car Description

Specifications:
Body Style: 2 Door Convertible
Length: 4150 mm
Width: 1750 mm
Height: 1285 mm
Wheelbase: N/A
Engine: Honda "F20C" 2.0 Inline 4
Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
Drivetrain: Front Engine Rear Wheel Drive
Power: 251 BHP
Torque: 166 FT-LBS
Weight: N/A
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

amuse_s2000_street_version__04_by_gt6_garage-d7enutd.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
amuse_s2000_street_version___04_by_con360-d5j41tr.jpg
99hz6q.jpg

....A bit of a noob question, but how do I pronounce "AMUSE"? Do I read it like as in English word, or read it like Japanese and go "Aa-Moo-Seh?"

....A bit of a noob question, but how do I pronounce "AMUSE"? Do I read it like as in English word, or read it like Japanese and go "Aa-Moo-Seh?"
Not a clue, I just pronounce it as an English word

Latest Posts

Back