Honda Sports VGT playable / daily race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Haitauer
  • 12 comments
  • 1,200 views
I wonder how it holds up in a online race all I've done with it since I got it a week or so back is take it into time trial.
 
Feels like a gr.B MR.. Its a handful..
 
I have the Alpine and McLaren VGT, what a rocket they are.
 
It's fun to drive.
 
apparently it doesn't like trail braking
 
Was starting to get the hang of it and had worked my way down to TCS 1 then maintenance began. Oh well.
 
That car has a serious attitude problem! Does burnoutouts through three gears!!!
 
This car is not a new thing though is it? One of the earlier mission challenges was a one make race at Suzuka using the Honda VGT.

This thread makes it sound like people have been waiting to use it.
 
This car is not a new thing though is it? One of the earlier mission challenges was a one make race at Suzuka using the Honda VGT.

This thread makes it sound like people have been waiting to use it.
You're right, it's not a new car. It's available from the beginning. But some people only discover it now.
 
Fun car! I drive with the pad and used ABS on weak and TC on 3, really fun car! Did two dailies with QF 2nd and finishing 2nd in the first, and getting pole position and the win in the second race. A bit of a handful, but in a good way IMO :D.

Ironicly just got that car as a gift car same day as that daily appeared :)
 
Back