- 19
Does anyone here frequent the Honda Street Race room?
I have the 01 Acura Integra Type R that's pretty much maxed out other than the final Weight reduction and Tires.
I constantly take out the other Civics and some S2000's however once in while there will be a 97 Civic Type R that just walks me in the top end.
How much HP are you Civic Type R guys seeing when maxed out?
Are you guys doing any Transmission gear tuning?
I'd really like to know how some of the Civic guys are making huge power up top with an NA motor.
I have the 01 Acura Integra Type R that's pretty much maxed out other than the final Weight reduction and Tires.
I constantly take out the other Civics and some S2000's however once in while there will be a 97 Civic Type R that just walks me in the top end.
How much HP are you Civic Type R guys seeing when maxed out?
Are you guys doing any Transmission gear tuning?
I'd really like to know how some of the Civic guys are making huge power up top with an NA motor.