Honda test track for sale in America

• Thread starter blaaah
  • 9 comments
Solar Power Plant Wha-.....

Nothing against environmentalists, but why must all race tracks be converted to power plants? What a waste of something historical. Stupid over-reacting to global crisis 🤬.

Cool, never seen or heard of it before. I think It'll probably be bought by some NASCAR thing and become a NASCAR track. I thought you were talking about Suzuka, that's pretty much why I came here.

Solar Power Plant Wha-.....

Nothing against environmentalists, but why must all race tracks be converted to power plants? What a waste of something historical. Stupid over-reacting to global crisis 🤬.

You mad bro? Owning and insuring a track is kind, just kind of, expensive. More about the money than anything else I'd imagine.

The facilities are designed to replicate common North American public roads,
But, but, I don't see a grid. I see a track with all types of corners, but I thought you only got 90 degree corners in America.

But, but, I don't see a grid. I see a track with all types of corners, but I thought you only got 90 degree corners in America.

Wait? 90 degree corner in American tracks? Because I usually see straights on public roads.

Back