- 20
Been a new member here for about 2 weeks, great info for the lovers of GT5.
I'm not a diehard gamer, I play with a regular PS3 controller, and some of the seasonal, special, and license tests are impossible to get gold on.
Some members say they have all gold on the listed above, I'm curious how many members actually do and what they use as a controller, just curious if I suck or is an aftermarket controller that much better??
Chime in with your opinion.
I'm not a diehard gamer, I play with a regular PS3 controller, and some of the seasonal, special, and license tests are impossible to get gold on.
Some members say they have all gold on the listed above, I'm curious how many members actually do and what they use as a controller, just curious if I suck or is an aftermarket controller that much better??
Chime in with your opinion.