Hood cam with rear view mirror ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghost_Mazal
  • 4 comments
  • 1,193 views
Messages
52
South Africa
Cullinan, Gauteng
Messages
wikus_mazal
Hi guys ,

Is there a way to enable rear view mirror when using the hood camera view ?

Thanx
 
Was one of my biggest wishes for GT6.
Custom huds for all viewports (besides premium interiors).

And not just rearview mirrors. But being able to chose between "analog speedometer" and a "digital" one.
Same with rev counter.
Including the placing of (and not just on/off)


Anyway.... no custom hud at all...
 
I would really like the option to have the rear view mirror from bumper cam available in all views. Some cars have a fantastic roof view but without any mirrors it's very difficult to race cleanly so I never use it.
 
I would love the option to remove the damn rear view in full screen mode. It knocks off a few frames per second. In replays you can disable it in full screen mode and the game runs at 60 far more often with less tearing too. I think they could tweak the arrows that show when another car is close to have a bit of a further detection range to make up for the mirror.
 
Back