Hoonicorn Project CARS 2 Mod

• Thread starter fernandito
  • 15 comments

fernandito

(Banned)
Spain
Spain
Hadn't seen this. Probably many of you had, but sure not all.

Looks like you don't need PC3 to drift like a hero. Look at this mod for PC2, and btw with drifts more realistic almost imitation of Ken Block:

Downloading mod right now. Hell that I am.

Oh and btw. What you're watching in this video is played on a controller, so you see..., there's little need for PC3 in the end, even for those with a controller. And yes those persistent drifts seem realistic to me:

Hadn't seen this. Probably many of you had, but sure not all.

Looks like you don't need PC3 to drift like a hero. Look at this mod for PC2, and btw with drifts more realistic almost imitation of Ken Block:

Downloading mod right now. Hell that I am.

Oh and btw. What you're watching in this video is played on a controller, so you see..., there's little need for PC3 in the end, even for those with a controller. And yes those persistent drifts seem realistic to me:

OK thats cool but its a mod on PC and controller play on PC2 is crap for most people.

^That was the point too. This mod changes controller handling allowing you to so that stuff you see.., so lol on PC3 then?, again what you see is played on a controller.

^That was the point too. This mod changes controller handling allowing you to see that stuff you see.., so lol on PC3 then?, again what you see is played on a controller.

No not really. Its aimed at a different market for starters and if you have a consoles it's simply pointless.

Probably belongs in the PC2 forum too.

It IS played on a controller.

And yeah console users can't access to this. Damn shame..

Still, this serves to demonstrate what could have been done with the pc2 tyre model on a hypothetical pc3 tyre update of it. That was also the point of showing you all this stuff. Amazing uh?

It IS played on a controller.

And yeah console users can't access to this. Damn shame..

Still, this serves to demonstrate what could have been done with the pc2 tyre model on a hypothetical pc3 tyre update of it. That was also the point of showing you all this stuff. Amazing uh?

I dont care if its played on a controller. Its a PC mod.

That is great. Maybe others do.

Not sure if serious. I've been trying this thing now for an hour, and seriously. No way.

speaking of weirdos

Little bit unnecessary really.

I’m sure others do, perhaps posting it in the project cars 2 forum where those people likely are would be more helpful to them.

@fernandito sry but that was just my opinion... I will try the mod since the community mods for Shift 2 really made that game fun because they fixed the imo weird vanilla handling...

Hm no download link... And the latest comment + answer from the video uploader is 6 month old...

screenshot_566eckc3.jpg

Jqf984J.png
@fernandito sry but that was just my opinion... I will try the mod since the community mods for Shift 2 really made that game fun because they fixed the imo weird vanilla handling...
But how did you made up an opinion already whether pc3 is better or not if you still haven't tried the mod?, Here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hobbnobs-noncomp-drift-mod.19907/

You have to register first. Makes PC3 look like a joke since this is actual drift with the pc2 tyre model. It also fixes controller handling in order to play like that, something I believed impossible in pc2 (and 1) if I tell you the truth.

Hmm. Curious indeed. Well as @fernandito said he was downloading it, I'm sure he'll be able to provide a link.

Jqf984J.png
But how did you made up an opinion already whether pc3 is better or not if you still haven't tried the mod?, Here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hobbnobs-noncomp-drift-mod.19907/

You have to register first. Makes PC3 look like a joke since this is actual drift with the pc2 tyre model. It also fixes controller handling in order to play like that, something I believed impossible in pc2 (and 1) if I tell you the truth.

He can make an opinion because some people are enjoying PC3. The physics have been reigned in deliberately. Thus it isnt aimed at people who are going to mod games on PC. Besides, the fact that PC2 needs a mod to be able to drift shows how good it is.

No point in buying PC2 when Shift 2 had perfectly good drifting on a controller.:rolleyes:

You can drift in pc2 without the mod too, but not in the realistic way this thing allows you to, and with the controller.

BTW you speak for him?, at least let him try it for then to compare.

And please mind you quit being the killjoy here?, annoying falls short to define you, let alone you haven't even tried it and can't compare as well, which makes you look like an ignorant jester to say the least.

I have an opionion about Shift 1, 2; Pcars 1,2,3... Because i played them all... SMS has come a long way in regards of handling and controller/wheel support... Shift games were just about fighting handling and bad controller input+some lag, Pcars 1 and 2 were a big improvement but still some weird things in physics, tire behavior+often undrivable default setups but in my humble opinion they finally got it right and that instantly translates to the SMS game i have the most fun just driving around since 2009... It just feels right to me :)

And i just mentioned the community mod for shift 2 which i tried and it makes the game more enjoyable because you have more control but its still this "car still needs to drift at turn in to initiate the cornering" lol That said yes i know mods can change the game big time so i did not question the quality of the Pcars2 mod you shared... Its just like what SMS did with Pcars3... Improvents in the right areas for ALL the cars not just 1 or a couple or just for drifting, so it makes sense to play PC3 for me...

Short reminder how exhausting Shift was back then beause you just fight against the game :D

That lap was possible with full driving assists and he still was close to die a couple times xD

Compare this to "Shift 3" and you understand that after 9 years a dream was coming true for me... A "Shift" game with proper physics :)

I was kinda scared of the old and fast cars that always handled not that great/really bad and also how good can the controls be after 4 games of 4/10 what is exactly how fun it was for me to drive SMS games basically ^^

And now you can drive cars fast and precise without assist with a grip > slip transition that just feels like a tire should be and improved suspension simulation so that PC3 is the first SMS game with proper weight transfer that you feel and can use like you do in real life... I was blown away after my laps at Oulton Park with the F1... Sry i#m not a PC3 fanboy i'm a fanboy of race games and racing simulations in general :D

Last edited:
Back