Hooters Mustang Show Pics (56k Warning)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghost C
  • 7 comments
  • 874 views
Messages
1,823
OrangeFastback.jpg

The car that won the biggest and best award, I guess. I was hitting on one of the Hooters girls when they announced it and I noticed them all posing so I snapped this shot.

BlueStang.jpg

Blue Mach 1

WideShot.jpg

Wide shot. I had a few more of these but we had to delete some pictures because someone asked us to take pictures of an accident that happened.

OrangeStang.jpg

Another orange Stang. One of the prettiest show cars there.

Roush400R.jpg

The guy who sponsored the show drove this. It was by far the single coolest car there.

SVTCobraMotor.jpg

One of the best motors at the show.

GNMotor.jpg

The best motor at the show. Yes, it's a Buick at a Mustang show. This guy came out on slicks and told us that he was there to show the Ford guys how it was. He also said he ran a 6.60 1/8th.
 
Nice pics
 
A 6.60 in an 1/8 mile isn't that fast....
Otherwise, nice pics.
 
Well, a 6.60 in the 8th is 2 seconds faster than my car does it in..lol
8.67@85.4mph
 
Is it me, or does that girl in front of the Orange Mustang seem a little muscular than the rest.

Was that the one you were hitting on?
BTW, Blue Mach 1 is awesome.
 
Back