Hope for Doom?

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 11 comments
  • 511 views
Looks like every other action/horror movie. Looks like the guns in the movie have flashlights attached to them... The only thing this movie has in common with the game is the logo.

I'll hold out for the Halo movie...
 
Looks pretty good, but who knows. It could be another Resident Evil 2. 👎
 
I loved Resident Evil & "enjoyed" apocalypse.
Doom isnt being done by Paul Anderson, so those of you that didnt like it sorely for that reason, should be ok with this. Having The rock is a 👎 he's good in action comedies or straight up brutal action (walking tall), but in horror? well it should be horror.
Karl Urban is a good actor, i will give this a chance. It cant be worse than House of the dead or Alone in the dark! Thank **** thers no Uwe bull
 
well i will leave judgment till seen in full but im sure that like T3, and AVP which i waited a long time for sucked beyond anything that had sucked before. Thank you for the trailer.
 
I have absolutely nothing productive to add to this thread. However, I HAD to post in it for one reason alone.

Have you READ the thread title? An oxymoron in three parts...
 
This is perhaps the absolute worst Aliens ripoff I've ever seen. Rest assured, it WILL suck. Royally.
 
It's probably going to be a typical crappy Hollywood action horror product with a nu-metal soundtrack..... the trailer doesn't change my expectations either.
 
555
I loved Resident Evil & "enjoyed" apocalypse.
Doom isnt being done by Paul Anderson, so those of you that didnt like it sorely for that reason, should be ok with this. Having The rock is a 👎 he's good in action comedies or straight up brutal action (walking tall), but in horror? well it should be horror.
Karl Urban is a good actor, i will give this a chance. It cant be worse than House of the dead or Alone in the dark! Thank **** thers no Uwe bull
It does have the look of the Anderson flick, doesn't it? I don't hate Anderson. I loved the first RE and Event Horizon. RE2 and AVP though...... :yuck:

Famine
I have absolutely nothing productive to add to this thread. However, I HAD to post in it for one reason alone.

Have you READ the thread title? An oxymoron in three parts...
Good catch! :lol: Maybe he did it on purpose.
 
a6m5
It does have the look of the Anderson flick, doesn't it? I don't hate Anderson. I loved the first RE and Event Horizon. RE2 and AVP though...... :yuck:


Good catch! :lol: Maybe he did it on purpose.
Nope. I like to create strange titles, but I didn't think it'd be 3 oxymorons.:lol:
 
Anderton Prime
This is perhaps the absolute worst Aliens ripoff I've ever seen. Rest assured, it WILL suck. Royally.

I agree. The trailer looked really crappy. To mundane and overdone if you ask me. Nothing new. The Rock isnt a bad actor but they shouldnt have a whole team going on mars. But if you had just one person it wouldnt really be a movie would it?

I dont know who all has actually played the Doom games but I know that the most recent instalment actually got me kind of scared while I was playing it. I put it on the medium difficulty (not easy) and then played with the sound all the way up. It was actually one of the most creepy games I have ever played.
 
all i can say to this is, uh oh. They are DOOMed :D

they should just port the game into CGI for a film.
 
Back