Hopefully more original tracks

• Thread starter RickyBFC92
  • 99 comments
If I could only choose one original track that I would like in GT7, it would be Grand Valley Speedway.

If I could choose more than one, I would also add: Seatle, Special Stage Route 11, Autumn Ring. Of course enchanced to current standards like Trial Mountain and Deep Forest in GT7.

From the real tracks I would definitely like to come back: Twin Ring Motegi, Silverstone and Monaco (Côte d'Azur).

I hope that at least one of these tracks will come back as DLC.

Last edited:
I would love to see them bring back the Midfield Raceway and Special Stage Route 5 , 7 and 11 tracks without a changed layout

If I could only choose one original track that I would like in GT7, it would be Grand Valley Speedway.

If I could choose more than one, I would also add: Seatle, Special Stage Route 11, Autumn Ring. Of course enchanced to current standards like Trial Mountain and Deep Forest in GT7.

From the real tracks I would definitely like to come back: Twin Ring Motegi, Silverstone and Monaco (Côte d'Azur).

I hope that at least one of these tracks will come back as DLC.
Deffo twin ring and silvey

Talking with a friend these days about the original circuits (and their unpopular alterations) that might appear in GT7, he told me something that caught my attention.

- Forget Midfield Raceway like it used to be. The circuit was already semi-ready to appear in GT Sport and GT7 when it was released at the end of GT6's life. For GT Sport/GT7, it would be enough just to update the resolutions of the circuit assets. So, Midfield Raceway has not yet emerged as it will be built from scratch, will undergo changes in its layout and will most likely receive a new scenario.

What do you think of this?

Last edited:
Talking with a friend these days about the original circuits (and their unpopular alterations) that might appear in GT7, he told me something that caught my attention.

- Forget Midfield Raceway like it used to be. The circuit was already semi-ready to appear in GT Sport and GT7 when it was released at the end of GT6's life. For GT Sport/GT7, it would be enough just to update the resolutions of the circuit assets. So, Midfield Raceway has not yet emerged as it will be built from scratch, will undergo changes in its layout and will most likely receive a new scenario.

I think PD puts a lot more effort into their tracks than you are giving them credit for. If they add Midfield they will want it be as good as they can make it.

I think that's nothing but conjecture, you could apply that logic to any of the tracks that appeared first in GT6 but then haven't been seen since. That it was ready for GT Sport is unsubstantiatied, if it were, it would have likely appeared in GT Sport.

Last edited:
Just realised, Mid-field has a Sugo-like appearance. However, I still can’t access a private Video of a circuit Mid-field looks to be inspired by.

If Mid-field goes through changes, I wonder if that tunnel cafe will be Moved to a different location on the circuit.

Back