Horizon 5 gets such a joke game

• Thread starter alex511
  • 8 comments
Germany
Germany
I liked Horizon for be able to earn the newest cars.

But since car pass ended, I can’t buy the actual Audi and BMW cars anymore.

I don’t want do to such **** archievements or stunts.

I only want to drive races. And buy them at car dealer.

And not for 20 mio in auction house.

Such a stupid decision, to not make be able that cars for everyone to buy.

Last edited:
I don't know what this means. I have no problems buying Audi and BMW cars from the Autoshow, other than those that are Wheelspin/Playlist/FShop exclusives; I can buy the Car Pass cars too, but then I had the Car Pass originally also - if you didn't you can't.

Can you elaborate?

069F3D95-DB83-4A19-99EC-74CF8EC109CE.jpeg

I don't know what this means. I have no problems buying Audi and BMW cars from the Autoshow, other than those that are Wheelspin/Playlist/FShop exclusives; I can buy the Car Pass cars too, but then I had the Car Pass originally also - if you didn't you can't.

Can you elaborate?
I’m not the OP, but I think they’re referring to the playlist/Forzathon Shop exclusive Audis and BMWs and criticising the fact they can’t be bought at the autoshow and would rather buy the cars there instead hoping for an auction house listing (which often go for millions when they do show up).

Last edited:
I’m not the OP, but I think they’re referring to the playlist/Forzathon Shop exclusive Audis and BMWs and criticising the fact they can’t be bought at the autoshow and would rather buy the cars there instead hoping for an auction house listing (which often go for millions when they do show up).
Sure, but what's the relevance of "since car pass ended"? He's acting like something changed at the end of Car Pass...

The car pass "ending" only means they are not adding new cars to the pass, they've released all 42 cars that were promised. If you bought the Car Pass DLC, you can buy one of each car featured on the pass for free at the Autoshow, and extra copies for credits. None of the Car Pass cars ever become Playlist rewards that you might miss out on. I'm really not sure why you're bringing up achievements, stunts, or the auction house, or even what makes you sound so angry.

Last edited:

As if I hadn't lost enough braincells from these forums.

It adds to the exclusivity of the vehicle.

If you are a veteran you will remember the true Unicorn Cars from FM2 onward. Cars you actually had to EARN and put some effort in.

Well, now in FH4 you need to keep playing the game weekly, to get that car you want from the Playlist. Its a good idea.

Back