Horizon 5 Taxi career mode app available.

• Thread starter MightyL
  • 9 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Mightylieven
Hi guys. I did build a python Taxi driver career mode app to run while playing FH5 because although FH5 has tons to do still it feels like one thing is missing: the pure joy of driving in a traffic real world situation. not crashing into things, not flying or jumping, just enjoying to drive. It makes all cars in-game enjoyable and puts the immense carlist to good value.

It doesn't matter whether you play on xbox or pc, as the app runs independently from FH5.

It is finally here.

Link to a random ride request to show you what the app does:

Link to the install guide and download links:

Last edited:
Current elements implemented:

-Your own garage, starting off with a single car. Doing jobs to earn money and reputation.
-Focused on driving without setting waypoints, building your knowledge of the map. Find your destination on the map and drive there.
-The amount of customers is based on how many people fit in the car you are driving.
-delivery services for which you can only use SUV's, stationwagons and vans
-An accident will cost you money and you won't be able to drive your car for the next job.
-Fuel capacity is based on the real-world fuel capacity of all cars in the game. When the tank is empty you need to refuel which costs you money.
-Some customers have preferences, they ask you to adjust your driving style.
-Picking up and dropping off locations list is randomised and diverse.
-credits are calculated based on driven distance for the job, car class, brand loyalty and amount of customers driven.
-speeding tickets
-reputation is calculated based upon driven distance, car class and car rarity which means that cars with fewer driven distance will earn you more reputation.
-employees earning money for you as soon as you own more than one car.
-getting your taxi driver license
-online function where you keep track of how your reputation compares to other players
-online storing of overall driven distance for each car to calculate car rarity
-car service, oil change after a certain mileage driven with a car.

To be implemented, working on:

stats
turn it into an actual windows or android app with proper UI

Last edited:
Getting a Taxi Driver License and Having it pulled when too many accidents or speeding is now implemented.

A whole delivery job section for which you need a van, stationwagon or suv has been added to the game and is now functioning.

The Worldreputation feature where players are notified how they compare to other players and the function where cars that have fewer driven distance (in total globally by anyone playing the game) result in higher reputation rewards are added now. Soon I will start sharing the app for public access.

playing around and shaping up.

Taxizon001.jpg

Oil change functionality added. The app is almost ready to release. I m just struggling with getting the online reputation standings safe and secure.

Hi guys, my taxi career mode is ready. before dropping it here, I want to implement a world reputation system in which you can see how you compare to other players using the app. Unfortunately I am not a coder. Up until now I managed, I have learned how to write the app in python but the serverside part of the app I can't figure out how to do it. Anybody out here with the skills to help me out?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether you play on xbox or pc, as the app runs independently from FH5.

It is finally here.

Link to a random ride request to show you what the app does:

Link to the install guide and download links:

Last edited:
Back