Horizon Forbidden West Photomode Thread

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
I made the original one, and here we are again, five years later with a new game that looks even better. Post all of your game photos here, whether you're on PS4, PS4 Pro, or the PS5 — everyone gets their love. Let's see those sexy pictures!

Well, what are you waiting for?

b9ZCQf3.jpg

U4XQ04m.jpg

hgWQSLd.jpg

uU2bg0D.jpg

05uPti4.jpg

dvpE0YT.jpg

gP9QaLg.jpg

xUTeZxp.jpg

XZzBZsF.jpg

K0fjJax.jpg

K79Gcvj.jpg

CB2lwZx.jpg

Couldn't get into the first game, even if I did like the combat mechanics and various machines. The writing and quests were just not that good and I just lost interest after the first few hours. So far, I'm enjoying this game a lot more. Seems like they improved everything and all the characters, even the minor ones, are fun to interact with and the improved facial animations help a lot to make them come alive. Don't have any screens to share yet, but just wanted to mention how much the game has improved for any people who might be on the fence.

This game looks absolutely stunning, due to ACC next gen and GT 7 releasing this month I won't be playing it for a long time.

I didn't take too much notice of the first game until I found it on my ps plus list then decided to give it a go and loved it, looking forward to this whenever I get around to playing it.

The latest patch fixed the issue with Aloy becoming blurred when changing her pose and I am so happy about it. This game looks ridiculous.

sQlDiA.jpg
All of the shots look awesome. But this one, here, looks damn near real. I mean the look on her face, the complexion, the lighting.....everything.

It's almost unreal how real it looks (if that's a thing).

My copy should be here Friday.....can hardly wait.

All of the shots look awesome. But this one, here, looks damn near real. I mean the look on her face, the complexion, the lighting.....everything.

Gonna buy my tomorrow i was waiting to see if it was this or gt7.

I put close to 2K hours into the first one 80% of that time was just me playing around with the machines my favorite thing about this game love those machine.

The sawtooth
Ravager and scorcher are my favorite i just have a thing for those types of machines.

That's what I was aiming for, I set the camera aperture to be more like a real lens of that focal length and then applied a black & white low contrast filter at a low percentage. It's completely unedited outside of the game. They've done an insanely good job with the lighting and the facial expressions!

Have to admit, it’s a stunning game. I never played the first game but could be tempted at some point picking this one up.

Have to admit, it’s a stunning game. I never played the first game but could be tempted at some point picking this one up.
I picked up the 1st game well after it'd been released. I'd watched several videos on it and it looked like something I'd enjoy. I'd just been through Uncharted: A Thief's End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, so I was in a kind of an adventure mood. I got the main game plus the DLC (Frozen Wilds) for $15. But after playing through it several times, I knew I'd be getting the 2nd one much earlier. And to be honest, I'd forgotten all about it with GT7 coming so soon after it and all of the hype surrounding it. But then I checked my calendar one day and it had this game on it. I thought, "Oh yeah! I forgot all about it coming out." so I ordered it along with GT7 and they should both be here, tomorrow. Unfortunately, my PS5 won't be here by then (still a week or 2 away), but at least I can play a bit of GT7 on my PS4 while I wait for the PS5.

Last edited:
Back