Horizon meet drive and just go mental

England
Essex
skillzinsane12
Ok so this Saturday at 8pm GMT (UK) I wanna do a meet. The idea is to see how this goes then if enough people turn up to a gtplanet forza horizon and forza 4 meet every saturday or sunday. Here`s one simple rule. I cannot be a supercar. Basically no lambos or ferraris and cars like that. However if the cars tuned class is irrelevant. It`s just for a load of fun, to go crazy and just enjoy the cars and meet people. Just a load of fun really. Add my xbox or message me if you want in my gamertag is skillzinsane12. So yeah. Meet up and lets mess about and just go mental with our cars. Peace

I'd be up for this but wouldn't be able to make it this weekend because I have 2 exams on Monday which I'm not feeling too confident about, so it's probably best if I revise.

If it goes well I'd turn up to any following events as long as I'm not busy.

I'm up for a meet. my xbox gamertag is M3turb0. I might be able to make this saturday depending on when i get back from a mates BBQ.

It sounds like fun, but I'm busy on this Saturday. My gamer tag is IndifferentMike if you want to add me anyway.

Back