"Horizon Race Off" Brings a New Community Co-op Challenge to Forza Horizon 5

• Thread starter Famine
  • 9 comments
Another great selection of cars you can bet I will be obtaining. Also, I've long since been prepared for a series like this for two years, as I've been building hundreds of cars for different surfaces and events. :sly:

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

TERMINATOR COBRA LETS GOOOOOOOO

I cannot describe how excited I am to see this car in a game. It's been my dream car since I was in high-school and it was relatively new.

Let's hope they get the sound and the driving right. Seriously beyond excited

Forza's proper love for car culture never
ceases to amaze me

Last edited:
I am really surprised that GT7 can't get these cars in their car packs, forza gets the best vehicles in their fleet all the time, and gt7 equals boring fleet?

How can I get the Urus '19 in the event "young and old" at Mulegé Circuit?
I win the event using a (A800) car but I don't get the reward. What am I doing wrong?

How can I get the Urus '19 in the event "young and old" at Mulegé Circuit?
I win the event using a (A800) car but I don't get the reward. What am I doing wrong?
It's not a single race, and it's not about whether you personally win or not.

The event is "The Trial". It's a team event for you and up to five other players against six "Unbeatable" AI. You need to beat the AI's team score over three races (although it's a best of three, so you can do it in two races). You score 100pt for each AI you beat but not team-mates, although there's a 50pt bonus to the race winner to act as a tie-breaker.

That means your team needs to score at least 1850pt in at least two of the races to win and receive the car and 10 points.
We write a full guide to the Playlist each week:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back