Horn #112 (The Tank Car Horn)

  • Thread starter Thread starter carfreak715
  • 13 comments
  • 1,113 views
Messages
38
United States
New York, US
Messages
carfreak715
If anybody gas one of these, this one be awesome. I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking to put it on my '66 VW Beetle.
 
Sure, I can get you the 112 horn.
 
If anybody gas one of these, this one be awesome. I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking to put it on my '66 VW Beetle.

I'll give 10 of them for one of these cars from your OCD (0/0/0)

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01
Nero Donatello

GTO Twin Turbo '95
Mariana Blue Pearl - Passion Red
 
ch1potle
I'll give 10 of them for one of these cars from your OCD (0/0/0)

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01
Nero Donatello

GTO Twin Turbo '95
Mariana Blue Pearl - Passion Red

Well I just picked Up an Alfa Romeo Coupe 3.0i V6 24V.....I think I may have Nero Donatello as well, I got a s***load of paint...
 
Oshawa-Joe
Sure, I can get you the 112 horn.

OK great, looking for anything specific?
 
Well I just picked Up an Alfa Romeo Coupe 3.0i V6 24V.....I think I may have Nero Donatello as well, I got a s***load of paint...

I am just after these 3 cars from the OCD in 0/0/0 unused condition.
 
ch1potle
I am just after these 3 cars from the OCD in 0/0/0 unused condition.

OK, I understand. I don't think I have those cars, then.
 
You can have 1 for free.
 
Oh, nice! That's really cool of you, I seriously appreciate it. What is your PSN name?
 
oshawa-joe
 
I see you already getting 1, interested in another one?
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
Back