Horn bug, or horn laziness?

  • Thread starter Thread starter r0llinlacs
  • 5 comments
  • 554 views

r0llinlacs

(Banned)
Messages
233
Messages
r0llinlacs
I installed a cheesy whiney horn on my 69 Chevelle. Cool.

But now, every Chevelle I come across online has the exact same horn sound. I installed this horn so my Chevelle would be unique, and thinking OTHER people would be able to hear it.

From this experience I've learned, other people DON'T hear it, they will only hear the sound they have installed on THEIR Chevelle.

Really, this just makes horns even more pointless than they already are. /FAIL

So, do you guys think it's a bug? Or was PD just being lazy?
 
Lazy. Not in the way that they just said "screw it, we'll make them all the same". But lazy as in they didn't bother to check to make sure they were playing the correct sounds. Like IGN said, a 10/10 sim wrapped up in a 5/10 game.
 
This is probably an easy fix for them, I hope PD sees this thread.
 
This is probably an easy fix for them, I hope PD sees this thread.

The easy fixes are the ones you gotta worry about. PD might re-code the whole game so that the "door ajar" light will come on in the dashboard of a car if you manage to smash it up enough. On the other hand, they tend to overlook the simplest things that couldn't take a programmer any more than fifteen minutes to fix. :)
 
The easy fixes are the ones you gotta worry about. PD might re-code the whole game so that the "door ajar" light will come on in the dashboard of a car if you manage to smash it up enough. On the other hand, they tend to overlook the simplest things that couldn't take a programmer any more than fifteen minutes to fix. :)

I know right? They should concentrate on fixing bugs and glitches (especially the new ones made from their patches [black and green suit is now blue and green]) and after that add new features.
 
Back