[COMPLETED] - Horns Needed (Wantok)

• Thread starter Wantok
  • 56 comments
wantok
Hi again folks. With my helmet and suit collection now completed, I guess it's time to see if I can knock off the Horn collection before the server switch-off in May. Pity about the dreaded 5 per day cap.

Yes, it's quite a loooong list (well not so loooong now), and as before all your help will be needed and appreciated. I'll even "honk" when it's done and dusted.

Many thanks to all those who took the time and effort to help me out with my horn collection.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I don't have many duplicate horns but I've sent you three that I do have: 5, 41 & 130

I'll be honest, I don't have many duplicate horns but I've sent you three that I do have: 5, 41 & 130
@Ropay Thks for the horns. Do you know how to game save to USB and then restore after sending items ?? That way you don't lose the items. List updated.

Haha, I completely forgot about doing that actually - thanks for reminding me :-) I do it when I use a gift car ticket and don't get the car I want so no reason not to do it here as well I guess.

These horns sent bud......7 - 18 - 22 - 26 - 27 - 32 - 40 - 44 - 47 -52 - 53 will do more later ok ;):)

Will try send you some horns later today Wantok. I don't have that many (no duplicates) but I think I can scrap together a few and then do the USB save backup restore trick. You seem to already have most of the ones I have though!
Anyway, thanks for sending the paints over to me...:-)

Will try send you some horns later today Wantok. I don't have that many (no duplicates) but I think I can scrap together a few and then do the USB save backup restore trick. You seem to already have most of the ones I have though!
Anyway, thanks for sending the paints over to me...:-)
No probs...any and all donations welcomed.

All these sent buddy and will do some more reset ok ;):)

67 - 69 - 75 - 76 - 77 - 78 - 79 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 93

Back