Horse Power

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cjrw59
  • 10 comments
  • 775 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
95
Messages
cjrw59
I had a look at some gtp threads about the horse power of the top twenty most powerful cars and at the top was the Toyota minolta and it said it had 1200 hp but my Toyota has about 900 hp is there anything I can do apart from oil changes to make it more powerful ?? Thanks
 
Add performance parts?
 
I've done that I've added a high rpm turbo but still 900. Hp
 
With an oil change, engine rebuild if necessary, and the High RPM turbo, plus plenty of racing to break it in, the Minolta will easily top the 1000bhp mark
 
If I broke it in too much would I just rebuild it and break it in again??
 
The toyota minolta will never reach 1200bhp mine have been run in and rebuilt several times and the max bhp is 1040. I understand the nissan R92CP and the sauber might get a bit more.
 
I had a look at some gtp threads about the horse power of the top twenty most powerful cars and at the top was the Toyota minolta and it said it had 1200 hp but my Toyota has about 900 hp is there anything I can do apart from oil changes to make it more powerful ?? Thanks

I think it had more power in GT4, maybe you were looking at the GT4 forum?
 
Maybe .... I'll check but it says it has 1211 hp lol :/
 
Yes sorry it was gt4 but still.... Over 1000 hp is alot compared to 900 hp
 
Cjrw59
Yes sorry it was gt4 but still.... Over 1000 hp is alot compared to 900 hp

Hp isn't everything. My Enzo accelerates faster than my ACR even there is over 100+ hp difference between them.
 
I think it had more power in GT4, maybe you were looking at the GT4 forum?

Yes sorry it was gt4 but still.... Over 1000 hp is alot compared to 900 hp

So not a GT5 question then really - cars in GT5 will not necessarily have the same abilities as they did in previous games in which they appeared.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back