Hot/Clean Nurburgring run w/Acura NSX! Lap@7:49 1080P HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deuce350z
  • 9 comments
  • 2,416 views
Messages
78
Messages
Deuce350z
Messages
Duece350z
After watching the yellow bird nurburgring run, i wanted to do something similar but I could never find the yellow bird for sale in the dealerships, well I decided to go with the Acura NSX, turned out I love the car and here are the results.

The car is modded running 323 horsepower, sports suspension kit, double clutch and racing flywheel on sport soft tires. All aids are turned off, traction set to real, ABS 1, G27 Wheel using clutch + H shifter.

....enjoy!




Tuning options10083



Tuning options204


Tuning options216
 
check the vid comments!

Sweet! I was hoping people would throw some videos up so we could have a little competition, I got a new video that's about 4 seconds faster, I need to upload it soon.
 
i just got the acura nsx... Tell me what tyres u used and if not stock what mods u used also and less' play! Btw post them on my tube profile if u can cause I check it more often than here. Word.
 
After watching the yellow bird nurburgring run, i wanted to do something similar but I could never find the yellow bird for sale in the dealerships, well I decided to go with the Acura NSX, turned out I love the car and here are the results.

The car is modded running 323 horsepower, sports suspension kit, double clutch and racing flywheel on sport soft tires. All aids are turned off, traction set to real, ABS 1, G27 Wheel using clutch + H shifter.

....enjoy!

BTW there are many vids up like this on nurburgring if u like them.. its the nissan gt-r world record, the vette ZR-1 etc that u can try beating. i only saw that Yellow Bird's vid lately and i found that RUF on used cars but didnt have enough credits to get it! if ur cars are stock or sub 500hp try using the sports hard tyres..its more realistic
 
After watching the yellow bird nurburgring run, i wanted to do something similar but I could never find the yellow bird for sale in the dealerships, well I decided to go with the Acura NSX, turned out I love the car and here are the results.

The car is modded running 323 horsepower, sports suspension kit, double clutch and racing flywheel on sport soft tires. All aids are turned off, traction set to real, ABS 1, G27 Wheel using clutch + H shifter.

....enjoy!

BTW there are many vids up like this on nurburgring if u like them.. its the nissan gt-r world record, the vette ZR-1 etc that u can try beating. i only saw that Yellow Bird's vid lately and i found that RUF on used cars but didnt have enough credits to get it! if ur cars are stock or sub 500hp try using the sports hard tyres..its more realistic

I'm down for some fun, what's your youtube channel? Also I was using sport soft tires in the video, haven't touched the Acura NSX lately, doing more runs with an 02 subaru wrx sti right now more then anything.
 
Back