hot hatch afternoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter chili_fenster
  • 9 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
41
Hello all

Me and my friend have been collecting old 80's cars - i.e Peugeot 205, Golf MK1, Mercedes 190E, Lancia Delta, Audi Quattro, BMW 2002 (yeah, I'm aware they are not all hatch backs, but you get the picture).

I was wanting to take them online saturday afternoon at around 2-3 pm for some racing, so if anyone has a car from this era post and if we get enough people we can have a blast. Now, I'm not going to be doing spreadsheet of lap times or anything; I just want to see some of these cars blasting around the track.

I'm not sure what bhp limit should be set (to keep cars even), but I was thinking about 450-500 bhp. This is my first time doing this; I just haven't seen any races for these cars. So all input is welcome. I'm 40 and looking to race mature racers, not idiots driving backwards. I'm in the UK, so I'm looking to race players from the UK for ping reasons.

Thanks for reading

fenster
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good idea. I like all those ridiculous cars from that era.
I have a 5 Turbo and Delta Integrale that would pass. I might actually be able to make the time too.
 
cool i will wait to see if a few more people post then sort a time thats good for everyone.

im gutted the only time i saw the renult turbo i was skint havnt seen it since
 
Shame I can't make the time and shame I have no crazy cars from that era, sorry boys and girls.
 
I love cars from that era. What time zone are we talking about here....?

2-3pm on Saturday where?!
 
Yeah I have a lot of cars from then too, all that have been mentioned actually. I'm almost broke on the game from buying every cool "rare" thing that comes through the used car lot. I'm down for sure too so let me know a date as well please.
 
I love cars from that era. What time zone are we talking about here....?

2-3pm on Saturday where?!



uk. did say for ping reasons :) sat the 18th about 2-3 pm

and gonna set to about 400 bhp gonna see what they go up to
 
but most of these cars got nothing in common with 400 hp
 
but most of these cars got nothing in common with 400 hp

what ????????????????????? . cheese has nothing to do with bread but they taste nice in a sandwich together, unless your talking about stock hp in wich case its a game were you can mod cars dont ya know
 
Back