Hot version style 5 lap battle

Discussion in 'GT5 Single Races' started by DC9990, Aug 3, 2011.

1. DC9990

DC9990 Premium

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to post this, wasn't quite sure. I'm looking for 6/7 people to help me out. I'm currently writing a review for a few of the tunes available for the RX7 Spirit R Type A.
    I've got all the reviews sorted I just wanted to do a 5 lap battle between the cars like Hot Version does. (thinking of doing a little video part to the review)
    To make it worth your time I will offer you a ticket if you want to take part & help me out.
    I currently have 91/92 bdays, 21 23 & 24 I think but I can try & trade those for any you would prefer.
    Any help would be appreciated, just need one clean race out of you & you get a ticket, not a bad deal is it? xD
    Its probably too short notice to do the race tonight but tomorrow at 7 UK time?

If I can manage to get 6/7 people interested I'll give everyone the choice of one of the tunes, I need a driver in each car & I'll do a quick 10-15 mins qualifying session (so people can get used to their car) it'll be a reverse grid order.
    The track will be Deep Forest Raceway. On Sports Soft tyres.

If there's anything else you would like to know just ask.

2. TimberW

TimberW

Is this still happening?

3. DC9990

DC9990 Premium

I would like it to be, I've got 2 others interested so I might just have to choose a couple of tunes instead.

4. Rayzor

Rayzor

I'm also interested in this too. 7pm will be a great time imo. :)

E: I won't be needing any tickets, this'll just be for a bit of fun.

5. DC9990

DC9990 Premium

Awesome PM'd with some extra details.

6. TimberW

TimberW

Is the video review up? If you're doing something like this again, do let me know.