hot version vol 71

  • Thread starter Thread starter garaiya
  • 5 comments
  • 1,580 views
Messages
1
does anyone know what the song is when they sstart the touge special with the r34 and s2000, something like set me free..
 
Yeah, I really like to know as well.
That song is also on the beginning of AE86 special as well when Dori-Dori takes his AE86 out to drift at night.
 
It's Amuse S2000 vs. D1 Kei Office S15, i'm looking for that song too, it seems to be a eurobeat.
 
I don't know what it sounds like, because I've never seen that episode, but it seems like I might know it.

If the lyrics following that line are: "Set me free, your Heaven's a Lie. Set me free with your love, set me free, yeah..." Then it is "Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie."
 
toyomatt84
I don't know what it sounds like, because I've never seen that episode, but it seems like I might know it.

If the lyrics following that line are: "Set me free, your Heaven's a Lie. Set me free with your love, set me free, yeah..." Then it is "Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie."
Nope, that's not the good one... It's a eurobeat. I hear a "higher and higher"... Like that.
 
i think its a song they made for hot version haha. imposible to search i think hehe
 
Back