Hotfix For Broken Lobbies Out - It's Not So Hot

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChromeTheMoon
  • 2 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
12
United States
United States
Messages
ChromeTheMoon
Messages
ChromeTheMoon
Got a new hotfix this morning for the 'no open lobbies' problem. Notes say it's a fix for a problem when there are 'excessive open lobbies.' That's all good, but they seem to have 'fixed' it by completely nerfing the open lobby list.

When I went into open lobbies, there were only seven lobbies listed. Well, it's early in the US I thought, but hitting refresh brought up seven different lobbies, and refresh again brought seven more.

So frustrating.
 
There were two to three pages listing all rooms before. Now theyre divided into groups of seven as far as I know. Rather than all squashed into a max of three pages.
 
That's stupid. Now we have to keep refreshing so we don't run into multiple lobbies with the same theme.

*cough* JDM Drag, Dirty NASCAR *cough*
 
Back