Hottest Women (let your voice be heard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter NISMOskyline
  • 53 comments
  • 4,118 views
Her lips look kinda funny, her eyes arent all that enticing...and she looks kinda like leftovers.
 
She has nice lips, and she has beautiful green eyes, you just can't see them in that picture.

How exactly does she look like "leftovers"?
 
She just seems to have that aura that says 'i love getting ganged'
 
Very true. My mom was 15 when she had me :(
 
you must be insane, Adriana Lima is the FINEest VS model ever!
 
Jennifer Anniston.:)
Aniston_Jennifer_cs6-002.jpg
 
Jenifer Aniston looks like a sorority whore, like the ugly girl who realized that if she put on enough makeup and dressed slutty enough she could **** the most guys and prove that she's pretty, cool and loved. She makes me sick.
 
maybee I've been watching too much smallvile bbut kristin Kreuk a.k.a lana lang is really cute:

the one on the right

AllisonMackKristinKreuk.jpg
 
Originally posted by milefile
Jenifer Aniston looks like a sorority whore, like the ugly girl who realized that if she put on enough makeup and dressed slutty enough she could **** the most guys and prove that she's pretty, cool and loved. She makes me sick.

Damn dude, at first I thought you only ripped on me, but its obvious that you don't like what a lot of people have to say. Just because you dont think shes hot doesn't mean that's the only opinion.
 
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Damn dude, at first I thought you only ripped on me, but its obvious that you don't like what a lot of people have to say. Just because you dont think shes hot doesn't mean that's the only opinion.
It's not the only opinion, and milefile didn't represent it as the only opinion. It just happens to be his only opinion on the subject.

In fact, I pretty much agree with him. I'd hate her totally if it weren't for the fact that she voiced one of the characters in The Iron Giant, which shows she has at least a small amount of taste in there somewhere.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
It's not the only opinion, and milefile didn't represent it as the only opinion. It just happens to be his only opinion on the subject.

I agree.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
In fact, I pretty much agree with him. I'd hate her totally if it weren't for the fact that she voiced one of the characters in The Iron Giant, which shows she has at least a small amount of taste in there somewhere.
Ditto. But I think that it was her agent that landed her the part. And... It could have easily been done by a few better actresses.

I've got a few further thoughts on here, but they'll have to wait until I get home.

AO
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
It's not the only opinion, and milefile didn't represent it as the only opinion. It just happens to be his only opinion on the subject.

In fact, I pretty much agree with him. I'd hate her totally if it weren't for the fact that she voiced one of the characters in The Iron Giant, which shows she has at least a small amount of taste in there somewhere.


It wasn't so much the issue of her being hot as it was the way he voiced his opinion. He always seems pissed off at people just because they start threads that he doesn't like. He does the same thing with other peoples posts

Look, Im all about having a different opinion. Just put it forth in a tactful manner next time
 
You can't be tactful about a filthy tramp like Aniston, she just doesn't lend herself to it.
 
julianne moore i think she is hot
 

Attachments

  • portrait14.jpg
    portrait14.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 92
Originally posted by milefile
You can't be tactful about a filthy tramp like Aniston, she just doesn't lend herself to it.

Understood, but remember not to attack the person who posted the thread. Its not their fault she's a tramp.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
maybee I've been watching too much smallvile bbut kristin Kreuk a.k.a lana lang is really cute:

the one on the right

AllisonMackKristinKreuk.jpg

Both are very cute (they're on the "Pretty People Network").
"Variety is the spice of life." ;)
 
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Understood, but remember not to attack the person who posted the thread.
He didn't! Milefile only posted about Jennifer Anniston in all the posts here. He said she was a tramp. Then he repeated that she was a tramp. NOT ONCE did he mention anyone besides Jennifer Anniston in a critical way.

Cheese-and-rice! Pay attention!
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
He didn't! Milefile only posted about Jennifer Anniston in all the posts here. He said she was a tramp. Then he repeated that she was a tramp. NOT ONCE did he mention anyone besides Jennifer Anniston in a critical way.

Cheese-and-rice! Pay attention!

O.K. Sorry about that. I was still pissed off at him when I wrote that. You can ignore that.
 
Back