Houston Attempts SuicideMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter PublicSecrecy
  • 14 comments
  • 713 views

PublicSecrecy

(Banned)
Messages
1,488
MuchMusic
Houston Attempts Suicide
Wednesday, February 02, 2005


According to an MTV report today, R&B newcomer Houston has attempted suicide. The singer apparently tried to jump out of his London hotel room window last Thursday before being stopped by his security guards. He was then locked in his hotel room where he proceeded to gouge out his eye. The Los Angeles singer scored a hit last year with "I Like That" featuring Chingy and Nate Dogg. The song was also used in a McDonald’s campaign.


Source: Much Music Website



That's pretty insane, I wonder what drove him to do that.
 
hmmm, I wont be mean and say "His Music". people sometimes get depressed. its normal.
 
Silverzone
hmmm, I wont be mean and say "His Music". people sometimes get depressed. its normal.


People trying to kill themselves and gouge their eyes out is normal now?
 
not really:

"New data on depression that has followed people over long periods of time suggests that about 2% of those people ever treated for depression in an outpatient setting will die by suicide."

Source
 
Could it be drugs?
 
PublicSecrecy
"New data on depression that has followed people over long periods of time suggests that about 2% of those people ever treated for depression in an outpatient setting will die by suicide."
That says nothing to what Steve was saying. That's just a statistic for the people that have been treated for depression, and that have successfully committed suicide. Not people that have gotten depressed and attempted to commit suicide. But anyway.

To me, it looks like a publicity stunt. Not to be slack to the guy if it is in fact true, but with celebrities these days, I hesitate before believing things. The Media has a tendency to exaggerate, too. He might not have exactly tried to "gouge" his eye out.

If it is true, then I see no reason why he attempted suicide. He's successful, he has a lot of things going for him it seems, he shouldn't be drawn to suicide so early in his career anyway. But then again, look at Kurt Cobain. Some things you just don't understand...
 
Gouged out his eye? TASTEY!

YARRR!!! If the cut his hand off too, he could get a hook. And an eye patch....and a parrot.


I think it's cool :(
 
Attempted suicide?

Obviously, he didn't try hard enough...sadly... :sly:


(joke)
 
God-DAMN.

I was hoping it was Whitney Houston. And I was hoping she'd succeeded.

[/Bad Taste]
 
Not only is he crap at music, he's also crap at suicide.

Good look next time!

I still think the pirate things a good idea.
 
So crap, he doesn't even deserve to be on this earth...

FOR ANY HELP ON HOW TO KILL YOURSELF OR ON HOW TO STOP MAKING CRAP MUSIC THROUGH A PAINLESS PROGRAM OF DRILLING A HOLE THROUGH YOUR HEAD CALL:

0800-I CANT KILL MYSELF

(0800-422685455697353) :sly:
 
Back