How about a 959 porsche for GT4??

• Thread starter f1king
  • 22 comments
Be serious f1king, Porsche wont license a 959, they dont even allow them in the US unless they are the 959 L version.

:( How could you not include the poor thing?

Attachments

• 959.jpg
    959.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 63
Originally posted by MatMan5959
:( How could you not include the poor thing?

This pic is of a Ruf CTR2 which is in GT3, and like I said Porsche WILL NOT license cars to GT3 or GT4 and what not they have their own game, Need For Speed-Porsche Unleashed.

ZC umm EA Owns the licenseing for Porsche, THATS WHY they cant be in any GT game, btw as an example, Drivng Emotion Type-S

Originally posted by MistaX
ZC umm EA Owns the licenseing for Porsche, THATS WHY they cant be in any GT game, btw as an example, Drivng Emotion Type-S

Yes I know that MistaX but these people dont.

Well the way you said it was that Porsche only wants they're own game, witch is untrue.
Or maybe i just read it wrong...

Originally posted by MistaX
Well the way you said it was that Porsche only wants they're own game, witch is untrue.
Or maybe i just read it wrong...

U read it wrong :)

Bah 959s arnt all that great anyway
Well ok they are but i'ed take a Ferrari F40 over it :)

Forgot about the whole EA thing, I was just protesting to it not being allowed in GT3 because it wasn't street legal. Maybe they should not put it in the actual game but leave the data for it on the disc, just like every other car they can't get the license for ;) .

Originally posted by MatMan5959
Forgot about the whole EA thing, I was just protesting to it not being allowed in GT3 because it wasn't street legal. Maybe they should not put it in the actual game but leave the data for it on the disc, just like every other car they can't get the license for ;) .
Street legal? Look at all the racing cars! They arnt street legal.

Who cares about licensing I Just want that damn car in the game, and as far as F40 goes as far as i remember the porsche would work the F40, I might because its been some time sense ive seen proformance stats on the 959. But I too would take an F40 over 959.

Originally posted by askia47
Just give up, a 959 is just too, rare for porsche to give away. :cheeburga

Yes, but certainly one of the greatest (and most underrated) cars of all time!

Originally posted by Simon Tibbett
Why not have a Gran Turismo Porsche Test Drive? Then they can showcase all there cars in style.

What a complete waste, they already did that. Its called Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed

Its not worth it, the game sucks..... Well it doesnt suck that much, just dont get the PSX ver.

Back